OptiFlow TurboFlush Container Flushing Skid System
An industrial flushing skid system to remove debris.
The TurboFlush is perfect for shipbuilders looking to automate manual or time-consuming processes. It removes small and large metal, plastic, and other debris along with liquids that accumulate during the construction phase of fluid support systems used on ships.
The TurboFlush consists of oil and water flushing skid systems designed for both new construction and retrofits.
The systems are housed in a container that can be located on or adjacent to a ship. Once electric power is provided to the main control panel and the piping is attached to the system, the system is filled with the appropriate liquid and the flushing process can begin. The systems are portable and customized to handle the variety of fluid support systems used on ships.
- Custom Control Panels - Optional Panelview touch screens provide an easy-to-use interface.
- UL/CUL Panels - Built to stringent safety and quality standards
- Ergonomic - Designed to minimize operator fatigue and discomfort
- World-Class Components - Our distributor status allows us to source the best equipment at the lowest market prices
- Easy Serviceability - Easily access what you need without obstructions
- Quality Materials - Selected for each application to ensure chemical compatibility and long equipment life
We have years of experience building custom-engineered skid systems for a diverse portfolio of industries. We know a great system starts here, with a great process.
- Controls Expertise - Our Controls Engineers design control panels to be safe, state of the art, easy to use, and long-lasting. All control panels are built in our UL-listed panel shop.
- Installation & Start-up Assistance - We offer experienced mechanical and/or controls personnel to help install and start-up your OptiFlow skid systems upon request.
- Intricate System Design - Special attention is placed on component location to ensure proper functionality, maximum serviceability, and reduced operator risk.
- Materials Sourcing - Leveraging over 75 years of distribution experience and component know-how, we carefully size and select the right mix of equipment for optimal performance. We also work with our manufacturer partners to source materials at below market prices.
- Asset Management - We support our systems by providing lifecycle services such as troubleshooting, maintenance, reconditioning, and asset tracking.