OptiFlow ResOut Injection & Monitoring System
Return surface water without disinfection agents.
ResOut removes residual levels of chlorine or bromine used in the treatment of surface water for industrial applications before returning it back to the environment.
ResOut is a self-contained skid-mounted sodium bisulfite injection and monitoring system utilized by large surface water users such as steam generation power plants, paper mills, fruit and vegetable producers.
The sodium bisulfite is modulated to match the chlorine and bromine residual to be removed. The water is monitored to verify successful treatment prior to discharge. Data logging is provided to record residual levels of chlorine or bromine prior to treatment, sodium bisulfite consumption and water quality prior to discharge.
- Custom Control Panels - Optional Panelview touch screens provide an easy-to-use interface.
- UL/CUL Panels - Built to stringent safety and quality standards
- Ergonomic - Designed to minimize operator fatigue and discomfort
- World-Class Components - Our distributor status allows us to source the best equipment at the lowest market prices
- Easy Serviceability - Easily access what you need without obstructions
- Quality Materials - Selected for each application to ensure chemical compatibility and long equipment life
We have years of experience building custom-engineered skid systems for a diverse portfolio of industries. We know a great system starts here, with a great process.
- Controls Expertise - Our Controls Engineers design control panels to be safe, state of the art, easy to use, and long-lasting. All control panels are built in our UL-listed panel shop.
- Installation & Start-up Assistance - We offer experienced mechanical and/or controls personnel to help install and start-up your OptiFlow skid systems upon request.
- Intricate System Design - Special attention is placed on component location to ensure proper functionality, maximum serviceability, and reduced operator risk.
- Materials Sourcing - Leveraging over 75 years of distribution experience and component know-how, we carefully size and select the right mix of equipment for optimal performance. We also work with our manufacturer partners to source materials at below market prices.
- Asset Management - We support our systems by providing lifecycle services such as troubleshooting, maintenance, reconditioning, and asset tracking.