Weinman L & LVM Horizontal Split Case Pump
Weinman split case pumps meet a wide variety of service needs. The L series single-stage and LVM vertically mounted pumps provide large capacity general service pumping. Rugged and reliable, they combine mechanical simplicity with sophisticated hydraulic design. Recognized for their quality, efficiency and excellent life cycle cost, Weinman split case pumps meet the design criteria of: ASTM, HI, ANSI, AISI, SAE and AMSE.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Mounting– A separate, adjustable motor mounting plate can be dowelled into place by the installer after coupling is aligned in ﬁ eld to ensure accurate, lasting alignment. The pump is permanently bolted and dowelled to the base at the factory to prevent pump movement and misalignment.
- Coupling– A spacer-type coupling is standard and allows easy replacement of seals and bearings without removing motor or casing top.
- Easy Maintenance– A thrust collar sleeve prevents the rotating assembly from dropping if a bearing should fail. A lip seal prevents liquid from entering the lower bearing housing.
- Easy Handling– Lifting holes placed in the top and side of the base make lifting and installation easier.
- Flows To: 7000 g.p.m.
- Heads To: 460 feet
- HP: 1-400HP
- Discharge: 2-12 inches
- General Water Service
- Domestic Water Booster System
- Chilled & Hot Water Systems