Sulzer-ABS Piranha Submersible Grinder Pump
Sulzer's ABS Piranha grinder pumps enable reliable economical wastewater transport using small diameter discharge piping. The PE and S series utilize an innovative cutter system that efficiently reduces solids without clogging.
Equipped with premium efficiency IE3 motors and advanced cutter technology, these submersible pumps deliver proven performance across municipal, residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Their ability to shred tough materials like clothsand plastic bags ensures reliable, clog-free operation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lobed rotor and stationary cutter for effective solids reduction.
- Premium efficiency IE3 motors for reliability and energy savings.
- Seal leak detection for early warning of issues.
- Explosion proof standards (ATEX (Ex II 2G Ex h db IIB T4 Gb), FM (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C&D), and CSA) available.
- Temperature monitoring sensors shut off pump in case of overheating.
- Lubricated-for-life heavy duty ball bearings.
- Easy cable and bottom plate serviceability.
- Municipal wastewater transport.
- Private community effluent systems.
- Commercial wastewater handling - domestic sewage in business parks, restaurants, hospitals, etc.
- Industrial wastewater handling, slaughterhouses, food processing plants, paper mills, agricultural applications, etc.
- Capacities up to 122 USgpm (8 l/s).
- Heads up to 265 feet (81 m).
- Pressures up to 116 psi (8 bar).
- Pump sizes from 1.25" to 2" (32-55 mm).
- Operating temperatures up to 104°F (40°C), 140°F (60°C) short-term.
- Solids handling up to 3" spherical.