John Crane Mechanical Seals - Type 4610 Cartridge Seal
The Type 4610 single cartridge seal, available off-the-shelf the world over, combines affordability with fluid-sealing dependability. It's the complete solution for sealing satisfaction in general industrial applications.
It meets key industry pump standards and is designed to permit use in rotating shaft equipment, including ANSI/DIN pumps, close-coupled pumps, vertical pumps and similar rotating shaft equipment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Running face design optimized using proprietary computer simulation program technology.
- Premium-grade carbon and silicon carbide are standard.
- Robust pin drive provides positive torque transmission.
- Hydraulically balanced for optimal performance.
- Non-clogging, crest-to-crest wave spring
- Less prone to corrosion problems
- Uniform face loading
- Unique centralizing ring eliminates setting clips and prevents component damage from over-compression during seal fitting.
- Compact cartridge design with precise investment cast gland plate design.
- Four-bolt gland accurately sets the seal axially and radially.
- Large flush connection drilling ensures optimum flow and allows seal chamber venting for horizontal and vertical applications.
- Factory-preset and pressure-tested assembly.
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment
- Temperature limits: 400°F/205°C
- Speed limits: 3600 rpm
- Pressure limit: 220 psi(g)/15 bar(g)