ITT PumpSmart PS220
The Fristam FDS is an innovative double-screw positive displacement pump ideal for handling high-viscosity or low-viscosity fluids in hygienic processing applications. This versatile pump combines the advantages of double-screw technology with Fristam's high manufacturing quality standards.
The FDS pump is engineered for maximum flexibility. It can gently transport high-viscosity products like fruit concentrates. The pump can also achieve high speeds up to 3600 RPM to efficiently move low-viscosity fluids like CIP water or detergent. The FDS eliminates the need for a separate pump for cleaning processes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Transports high- or low-viscosity products.
- Achieves speeds up to 3600 RPM.
- Handles extreme viscosities and differential pressures.
- Hygienic design with fully flushed mechanical seals.
- Easy front access for seal replacement.
- Three-piece casing design for flexibility.
- Compact size with multiple mounting options.
- Reversible rotation direction.
- Smooth operation with optimized shaft and bearings.
- Long-lasting reliability from robust construction.
- Food and Beverage processing
- Personal care and chemical processing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pumping ingredients, finished products, CIP
- Handles pressures up to 30 bar (435 PSI).
- Offers flow rates ranging from 20 m3/hr (88 gpm) to 180 m3/hr ( 793 GPM).
- Capable of handling viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps.
- Standard temperature range up to 150°C (302°F); up to 220°C (428°F) optional.
- Provides low pulsation operation.
- Achieves high volumetric and energetic efficiency.